Values voter insanity
September 21, 2012 Leave a comment
This is getting increasingly dated, but it’s too good to just let it slip by. Last weekend was the “Values Voters Summit” and Tod Kelly lists some of the insanity going on there:
So, in no particular order, here are the top ten things I learned from the Values Voter Summit Main Stage speakers:
1. By the tally I kept, the number of times I heard Main Floor Speakers not named Paul Ryan mention Barack Obama: 157. Number of times I heard Main Floor Speakers not named Paul Ryan mention Mitt Romney: 5.
2. Most of the votes for Democrats in Presidential elections come either from people on welfare, or people committing voter fraud. (Gary Bauer, American Values President)
3. The Obama administration has begun secretly plotting with the Organization for Islamic Cooperation. They have begun to “brainwash” FBI and other security agents to be receptive to the messages of Islam, so that Sharia law speech laws can be enforced unchallenged after Obama’s reelection. (Michelle Bachmann, US Rep-MN)
4. The real Founding Fathers we should be basing our government on are not the revolutionary heroes of the late 18th century, but the pilgrims. (Kirk Cameron, Actor/Producer)
5. Planned Parenthood is an organization created for the purpose of killing off the
white raceminority races. (Rep. Tim Huelskamp, US Rep-KS) [please see note below]
6. President Obama sided with the terrorists in Libya, cheering them on. (Basically, everybody that got up to talk except Rand Paul)
And, yes, there’s four more, but you get the drift. Dear Values Voter I’d like to introduce you to something called… reality!